Friends of the Richelieu. A river. A passion.



"Tout cedit pays est fort uny, remply de forests, vignes & noyers. Aucuns Chrestiens n'estoient encores parvenus jusques en cedit lieu, que nous, qui eusmes assez de peine à monter le riviere à la rame. " Samuel de Champlain


"All this region is very level and full of forests, vines and butternut trees. No Christian has ever visited this land and we had all the misery of the world trying to paddle the river upstream." Samuel de Champlain

Monday, October 5, 2015

Just catching up...

My home used to be full of music. But for years, the music played no more, and I was miserable. I pleaded so we would have more music in our lives, so it could make me happy, but I barely had 45 minutes once in a while, when you would remember to change radio channels. Thinking about it I realize that you have been behaving like you were single for quite some time. It is just now that I am catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment